Tuesday, August 14, 2012

stuff that previously had no home goes here

Like these pictures that wanted to be posted somewhere and didn't have any site that they really belonged to..

Tum te dum dee dee do



Cherry loves her dollies! :D

A custom kiriban kind of thing. :3
Electric Storm for Shalbow on DA,




My 2012 Halloweenies Custom Contest entries, all.... both of them! XD Next year I'll have to give a little more advanced warning so peeps can finish their entries in time! LOL

 by Snapdragon

by jwalraven


Who dis?


the sweetest mlp shirt that's come out in a while!

my fall blooms off of my very temperamental heirloom rose 

wisteria vine, anyone? anyone?

no, the bat is not sewn onto the steering wheel cover.... I like the idea though.


Dis ain't for you unless you bee CSA. Is you CSA??!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home