Friday, March 15, 2013

deboxing Soom Ai :D

My Leshy, "Sweet" got the honor of helping me debox our newest family member today! :)




 "Ummmmm," said Sweet.





 
                   And that is when my camera battery died... This was me --->   -_- srsly?
  So, needless to say in between me changing out my new battery and taking more pictures changes happened with my new doll...


And then moar changes!!!!! 

 And then Sweet says "Brother!!!!" And I said "Brother???! Wahh??"



I imagined that Sweet was just playing with me, so we tried a couple of dresses:

 "Falling" was my Soom Ai's first real Studio 7th Sanctuary photo.

 And what a cute dress, but....

  The brothers (Brother?!) wouldn't have it and so now they are lil' wild things in my display cabinet for temporarys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home