Tuesday, September 25, 2012

the 2012 South East Pony Meet

What fun! I can't wait till next year!! :D


  Princess Celestia greeted everyone at the door. Very cool. :)

 Just a couple of shots of the room.

I brought home a piece of this fabulous couture by Kelsey. Love It!

I wanted to snatch up ALL of the Monster High from Alicia's table. :D But, I just settled for the twins.
 Renee brought some really cool BJDs (and of course some pony stuff that came home with me!) It was really cool to see BJDs in person!


Life Size Pinkie Pie by Lauren!!! It was EPIC!! We All wanted to take it home. :)

The fantastic spread. Yummy goodies even for those of us who eat Gluten Free!! :D Oh, and fondue that was just killer!
 Lucky, lucky Kelsey won the beautiful G1 Baby Dance Studio! <3 br="br" for="for" her="her" i="i" jappy="jappy" lol="lol" soo="soo" was="was">
 My Lil Bobobie "Lolli" hanging out at the meet with her new Popple friend. :)

Always up for a challenge, I managed to put Speedy's tail back in winning her for the first of several prizes that I won during the meet! :D Yayyy!!
 My "Crystal Kii" won 1st in the Customs Contest!! Which won me a bunch of tickets that won me a whole bunch more Ponystuffs!!!! :D
 Ponystuffs that I won! There should be some blind bags in this piccie, too but they were MIA at the time. I guess they were feeling shy. XD

 SWAG!!!! I brought home a fantastic haul this year thank to some excellent trades!!

 I got my first BJD wig for my beautiful AoD Nicole. It goes down to her toes!! Thank you, Renee!! <3 br="br">
 G4s!!! Including the exclusive Glow in the Dark Zecora! Score!!!! Got the MIPs at the Buford TRU and the loose ones from the awesome Lauren! *glomps Lauren*
 My very own piece of "Oat Couture" by Kelsey! I've wanted one of her designer pieces ever since she debuted them on the MLPArena!!
 I nabbed this wig stand from Alicia. No idea who manufactured it, but I knew that I could sure use it!!
 MH Meowlody and Purrsephone, two of my major scores!!!! :D
 I think these were all Trades!!! I LOVE Trades!!!!! <3 br="br">
 And how could I say 'no' to  this gorgeous girl for $5?!! I couldn't!!!

hee hee My menfolk bought this funny little piggie for me while they were out shopping at the Asian market nearby. So, it counts as swag, too.

We should start meeting TWICE a year!!!! :D What a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home