Tuesday, December 04, 2012

December Dollies

Talk about a spur of the moment project!!! I think I can safely say that I was completely successful in avoiding what I was supposed to be doing yesterday. :D

My gifted (by the wunderful Renee) Obitsu Haru got rather impatient yesterday so she finally got a new faceup. Quick and shoddy, but I'm happy with it, it being my second one.





  I don't think the "dark-elf" eyes are working for her at all, so I'll prolly shove some new pics of her in her old eyes up here soon. XD

Here!! :D



  Also, I finished Larkin's 1st wig and Carol Anne is soooo happy to wear it for the time being.







And a sneaky peeky at Larkin (with Lolli and Toto) who is currently boxed and under my tree. (I'll never make it another 21 days!!! Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!!) He came home with broken shins ;_; but Amy at Magical Angel is sending me another pair. Oh boy! I get to restring my first doll. -_- Oh well, I needed to learn neways. This way I won't stall too much..... He prolly wants fantasy legs neways. Now I have the perfect pair of shins to sculpt onto.
*sigh*



Last, but not least is my newest girl, from the BFF Vertefae, who is patiently waiting her turn for customization. Isn't she CUTE?!!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home