Monday, March 18, 2013

15-17 March 2013

 

  Yesh, I was supposed to be in Atlanta hanging with BFFs this past weekend, but as so many of my plans do, that one went screwy. My beloved Explorer decided it needed a couple more weeks to gear up for the long trip and decided to act up on Thursday causing me to postpone. We got it fixed and it'll be getting some overdue maintenance this week before I return to my hometown in two weeks.

  I was pretty bummed about not getting to go down for the R&R with my girls, but I got my newest resin baby Friday afternoon in the post, instantly perking up my day. I had just completed a fantastic partial trade/sale earlier that week and was thrilled to have Soom 'Ai' for my own. My Islanddoll, 'Sweet', helped mw debox the new doll and declared Ai a "Brother!" as soon as she was out of the packaging. Sure enough as soon as the little faun persona was born I discovered that my doll had a masculine feel and I named him "Sprite." I bought him some mohair that I'll be dying and 'plugging' for his first wig. He wants new horns, too, but I believe he'll just have to wait for those. XD




 We also had some fun with bugs and bunnies that same afternoon. hee hee hee

 Love is everywhere. :)

CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!
There will be more pictures in the 2013 bunny thread soon! <3 br="">


 Saturday morning we were awoken in the dead of night by the Alienboat.......


  The funniest bit about that sentence is that, to me, it doesn't look at all weird. LMAO The Alienboat has been plaguing our househouse for years now. Back around 2009-2010ish we were having a regular evening, settling down for the night, some warm mid-spring day. When the tranquil and serenity that we are afforded living in red-neck, back-wood, mountain/riverville was shattered by a mighty rumbling roar. We all rushed outside to see what kind of doom had come upon us to find many bright lights and a thunder on the lake. The confounded machine buzzed around for an hour or so and then went on it's wicked way. We dubbed it the "Alienboat" having no idea what on earth kind of watercraft could be that frawking noisy or need two dozen ridiculously-bright-ass lights.
  We have since come to the rational conclusion that it is a hydro-hoover-thinger and is not actually aliens. We are also assuming that the goobers piloting the craft are bow-hunting carp. Not exactly a sport when the fish are all up here to spawn and are every where in the shallows. But, I won't start. I mostly just mind them waking me... at 2a.m. no less.... Jackasses... And I don't mean the cute little burrow ones either. 

  But, in a weird way I'm kinda grateful that the Jackasses came out to play on Saturday morning. It caused us to all go down to the riverbed and see if we could figure out more about the mysterious Alienboat. I, of course, took the camera and I managed to capture a few pretty scenes, shots of my beautiful boys and our funny mutt, earth and sky.






 Earth

&
Sky...

 It was the first time that the four of us got out on the river(bed) this year. It was a lovely weekend with highs in the low 70s. Man, I can't wait for Spring!!! The resident photographer and I have decided that this year we're going out and photographing Moar!!! And since he's pretty serious about photography I can call the trips "educational" to boot! I love it!!! :D

  I spent the good majority of the weekend working on my Custom MLP Chrysalis that is so overdue I am about ready to scream. Thank the Ponygods she is Finally coming along and I should have her finished up this week. Talk about a major project. And a true testimony that I need to take a break from custom ponies. I have Two more pony project for other people and then I will be able to take my long-overdue hiatus from MLP. I imagine that my Moogle pony will still come to fruition rather soon, but that one is for me so no pressure at all there. :)


 

*crosses hooves that this week is The Week for this custom

   Sunday afternoon I lead a great Zumba class in Seneca, S.C. at Inspire 4 Life. Thank God for those classes, as I felt like junk this weekend and, as always, I felt sooo much better after dancing. I went home and I wrapped up the weekend much the same way I began the weekend; playing with fuzzy wittle bunnies...




We like pocket bunnies. :) They'z family favorites 'round yere.

  Wow, this.... this looks like a Real blog entry. Huh...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home