Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bringing Home Little Bloo

Soo, my eldest son just got his first big boy's job and we needed to score him new wheels to get to and fro, of course. And, leave it to him to pick out a really cool collectors piece in a galaxy far, far away... Okay, I admit it, the collectors car that I picked out and purchased so very many years ago was in a much farther galaxy, but still, it was far. XD

  So, meet Lil Bloo- she matches Zoeboo at the moment, ain't that funny?


 ...yup, it's little and blue...


 And matches Boo! She gives the little 74' Datsun her approval.


 And, of course any trip to a galaxy far, far away requires lunch, preferably sushi when possible.


 Lil Bloo and Big Red..


 I wasn't the only one photographing the new ride..



  So, yay! Can't wait to see what this little diamond in the rough comes out looking like in the daft end! It's gonna be a fun little truck to work on, I'm sure!
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home