Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas 2013 :D

  I didn't get pictures of everything, but here's some of our Christmas day here on the River..



 AJ plush (finally!) Dashy slippers and the biggest Reese peanut butter cup ever! Merry Christmas! :D

Most of my haul this year, still have some things yet to arrive..


Like this:
 GRAIL! GRAIL! GRAIL!

 Apollyon under the tree with her new AJ plush pony. :)

And just being pretty under the tree.


I spent the day working on more Kanji babies (Winter and Snow) similar to this one, 'Autumn.' 
I didn't mean to make this one look so Christmassy, but she does. XD
She is available HERE


  Spooky got a new sweater and I pulled out an old favorite.

All four of us prettied up for pictures. Cheese!!! :D

To finish Christmas dinner, a "Jesus' Birthday pie." Yummy!!

  What a marvelous day. <3 br="">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home